From StarOS Community Wiki
What is it? A great tool for managing the hundreds of different devices, applications and websites a network admin or tech needs to access on any given day of the week.
- Store every IP address, URL and application in one database, with one application.
- Automatically login to (almost!) any device in your network with five mouse clicks.
- StarOS specific functionality built in.
- Taskbar popup for quick access to your most frequently used connections.
- Right click Search, Ping and Edit.
- Unlimited number of groups to categorize your network devices anyway you want.
- Import / Export CSV files to simplify maintenance and share data.
- Runs on a USB Drive! Take it with you wherever you go! (Some assembly required ).